Bentley Motors Sponsors The Second IAP Awards
- Following the success of the 2020 debut, Bentley Motors sponsors the second International Automotive Photography (IAP) Awards in 2021
- Categories include: Atmosphere, Beauty, Car Spotter, Motorsport, Phone Photography and Amateur
- 2020 saw over 4,000 entries from photographers in 47 different countries, and organisers are expecting an even higher rate of submissions for 2021
- Pledging its support for rising photography stars, Bentley is proud to nurture diverse creative talent, often from the start of their careers
- Bentley Director of Communications, Wayne Bruce joins a panel of judges, and will be involved in selecting the best ‘Car Spotter’ photo
- Discover more, or enter the awards: https://internationalautomotivephotography.com/
Returning for its second consecutive year, the International Automotive Photography (IAP) Awards is back for 2021. After a tremendous first year with entrants from 47 different countries and over 4,000 photo entries submitted, Bentley is proud to sponsor the IAP Awards again this year.
The IAP Awards aim to establish and promote the best automotive photography, bringing together a passionate community of like-minded people and showcasing a variety of talent and creative works. Entries can be made via the IAP website, and the competition closes on 30 November, with judging taking place in early 2022.
Open to amateurs, professionals and anyone in between, and with six submission categories, participants have the chance to submit as many photographs as they wish, for the chance to win fantastic prizes from global sponsors.
Bentley’s Director of Communications, Wayne Bruce will be involved as a guest-judge for the Car Spotter category and looks forward to seeing the entries from amateur and professional photographers around the world. He says:
“For many of us, spotting beautiful cars on the streets was where a passion for automotive started from a very young age. In celebrating these impromptu, candid, captures, the IAP Awards is reminding aspiring creatives that automotive photography is an accessible art form and that anyone with a camera – smartphone or otherwise – can get out there and shoot on the streets, whether you have the keys to a car or not.”
Other categories available for entry are Atmosphere, Beauty, Motorsport, Phone Photography and Amateur, so there really is something for everyone. These categories will be judged by co-founders and established photographers, Hedi Sersoub, Amy Shore and Drew Gibson, along with a panel of renowned photographers and automotive experts. Each submission will be carefully observed and many shared across the IAP Awards’ social media accounts in the lead up to the winners being announced – with the intention of sharing inspiring work and developing an engaged community.
Co-sponsoring the awards alongside Bentley, are Gyeon, Unimatic and Think Tank. The winner of the overall awards will receive a Fujifilm XT4 + Kit lens, a full detailing kit, Unimatic watches of choice, a camera bag from Think Tank and a Bentley experience, alongside the chance to host their own exhibition in London.
The awards are open for entries until 30 November 2021. All work will be reviewed in January 2022, and the winners will be announced in February 2022.
Maserati is celebrating the 55th anniversary of the Ghibli. On 3 November 1966, the Maserati Ghibli made its debut on the world stage, at the